Toyota 8 Inch Gears 5.29 Ratio 29 Spline Nitro Gear and Axle
Nitro gears are manufactured from 8620 steel gear forgings in the same manufacturing facilities as GM, Dodge, Ford and Toyota. They are precision machined using computer controlled processes, heat treated, CNC triple-lapped and Rockwell tested for hardness. These extra steps ensure excellent fitment, ideal contact pattern and smooth, quiet operation.
- Toyota 8 Inch, 5.29 Ratio, 29 Spline, Nitro Ring and Pinion Set
- Differential: Toyota 8 Inch V6 and 4CYL
- Gear Ratio: 5.29
- Tooth Count: 37/7
- Pinion Splines: 29
- Ring Gear Bolts: 10 (Not Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Made From 8620 Steel
- Sold As A Set
- In 2003 Toyota switched the 8 inch gear set from 27 to 29 spline pinions. Nitro TV6 8 inch gears were designed from the beginning with a 29 spline pinion. As a result Nitro is currently the only company offering factory correct pinion splines for 2003-Present 8 inch applications. As an added benefit all 2002 and older applications can now be upgraded to the superior 29 spline with our YOKTOYFITKIT-29. The FITKIT contains a new, 29 spline flange, a new pinion seal and a new pinion nut.
Fits Vehicles Front:
- 1979-1985 Pick-up (U.S.)
- 1979-1997 Hilux solid axle (International)
- 1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner
Fits Vehicles Rear:
- 2012-2016 Scion FR-S
- 2012-Present Subaru BRZ
- 2012-Present Toyota 86
- 1979-1995.5 Pick-up 4x4 (U.S.)
- 1979-2004 Hilux 4x4 (International)
- 2005-2014 Hilux 4x4 (International)
- 1984-1995 Toyota 4Runner and Surf
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner, Surf, Prado 90/95
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner, Prado 120, Lexus GX470
- 1995.5-2002 Tacoma 4x4 with E-Locker
- 2003-2014 Tacoma 4x4 with E-Locker
- 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser Non E-Locker
- 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser with E-Locker
- 1985-1998 Land Cruiser II, Bundera LJ/RJ/KZJ 70/71/73/78
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS300
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.5000” x L15.5000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.