2007-2021 TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD 6.0" LIFT KIT W/ MAXTRAC SHOCKS
The Maxtrac Suspension 6-inch lift for the Toyota Tundra is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. We then install a Maxtrac strut spacer on top of the factory strut to complete the front lift. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit. Will not work on a 4wd truck.
- PN: 706735 Front component box:
- 3.5" Lift Spindles w/ DOT Approved Extended Brake Lines
P/N: 906740 Rear component box:
- 2.5" Front Strut Spacer
- Carrier Bearing Spacer
- 4" Rear Blocks & U-Bolts
- MaxTrac Rear Shocks (2900SL)
- Track Width Increases 1" per side
- 18" Wheel or Larger with 6.5" backspacing or less
- Will Clear up to a 35" x 12.50 tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.
NOTE: prior to installation?measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- W33.0000” x H14.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.