2007-2021 TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD 3.5" LIFT KIT W/ MAXTRAC SHOCKS
The Maxtrac Suspension 3.5-inch lift for the Toyota Tundra is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit. Not 4wd compatible
- P/N: 706735 Front Component Box:
- 3.5" 2wd Lift Spindles
- Extended DOT approved Brake Lines
P/N: 906720 Rear Component Box
- 2" Rear Lift Blocks
- U-Bolts for 2" Blocks
- MaxTrac Twin Tube Rear Shocks (2650SL)
- Track Width Increases 1" per side
- 18" Wheel or Larger with 6.5" backspacing or less
- Will Clear up to a 33" tire with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W33.0000” x H14.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.