EL095R-P - OME Rear leaf springs 2005+ Tacoma (SET) With OMESB108 Bushings
EL095R - OME Rear leaf springs 2005+ Tacoma (SET)
****PRICED PER SET WITH BUSHINGS****
- (1) Pair of Rear Old Man Emu Springs with Energy Suspension bushings with sleeves
- Provides approximately 2" of lift
- **Requires new longer rear U-bolts, not included.
- Recommend 7 1/2" U-bolts for most applications
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.