Bilstein 5160 Series Reservoir Shock Absorber Rear 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Sold Individually
- 5160 Series Shock Absorber
- Collapsed Length (IN): 14.53
- Extended Length (IN): 24.7
- Travel Length (IN): 10.17
- Lower Mount: Eye 12.1mm
- Upper Mount: Stem
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Reservoir: Yes
- Reuses OE upper mounting hardware
- Bilstein's 5160 Series Reservoir Shocks are designed to easily install in the stock shock mounting location on pickups and SUVs, with no cutting or welding required. They utilize Bilstein's industry leading mono tube design for the ultimate in performance off-road and on. Other features include: Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability, Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity, Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application, For increased wheel travel and more shaft movement, the “floating” dividing piston is located in the reservoir, Bilstein’s exclusive Triple-C Technology® finish provides easy care and lasting great looks, Includes reservoir mounting kit and detailed instructions.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.