ABSOSR - Timbren Rear Active Off-Road Bumpstops Tundra - 2000+ - All Models Tacoma - 2005+ - Without U-bolt Flip kit
ABSOSR - Timbren Rear Active Off-Road Bumpstops
The Active Off-Road Bumpstops offer off-road enthusiasts greater control over their vehicles? suspension travel. Using progressive-rate springs means that instead of a hard stop at the end of axle travel the axle energy will be absorbed when bottoming-out producing smooth, predictable and quiet axle engagement and disengagement.
Unlike the OEM bumpstops, Timbren uses superior natural rubber compound ensuring the Active Off-Road Bumpstops will continue to operate even after a lifetime of off-road abuse. Similar to our Timbren SES line, Active Off-Road Bumpstops carry a lifetime warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
The ABSOSR replaces the rear bumpstops on the 2015-17 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon as well as the Nissan Frontier. This bumpstop kit can also be used on the 2005-2017 Toyota Tacoma without a U-bolt flip kit and 2000-17 Toyota Tundra. Install a bumpstop kit and experience the difference.
- Maximize Axle Travel
- Smooth Axle Engagement & Disengagement
- Enhance Rear Suspension Performance
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Absorbs Energy & Cushions Road Shocks
- Stronger Than OEM Bumpstops
- Easy Installation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Tundra - 2000-2017 - All Models
- Tacoma - 2005-2017 - Without U-bolt Flip kit
- Nissan Frontier - 2005-2017 All Models
- GMC Canyon - 2015-2017 - All Models
- Chevrolet Colorado - 2015-2017 - All Models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H3.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.