Total Chaos Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms 07-21 Toyota Tundra
Toyota Tundra Uniball Upper Control Arm
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2.5"-3" lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H14.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.