SPC Upper control arms for 00-06 Tundra & 00-06 Sequoia
25485 - SPC Upper control arms for 00-06 Tundra & 00-07 Sequoia
- Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC?s adjustable front upper control arms on many Toyota trucks and SUVs. Featuring our long life maintainable ball joint and SpecRide? bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel design provides the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are available in pairs for lifted and off-road applications.
- Get more droop travel: SPC?s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket when the arm droops, eliminating arm to frame contact on lifted trucks. The maintainable ball joint has an oversized ball and allows more than 80? of articulation to ensure it never binds. SpecRide? bushings have free pivot to eliminate any chance of bushing failure seen on many high travel suspensions.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC?s arms have +1? of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0? to +4? of caster and ?2? of camber.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming. SPC Upper Control Arms for 00-06 Tundra and 00-07 Sequoia.
- Sold in set of 2
***Free Shipping Applies to the Lower 48 US States***
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.