SPC Upper Control Arms for 05 & UP Tacoma
25470 - SPC Upper Control Arms for 05 & UP Tacoma
The most adjustable upper control arm available.
Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC?s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and rubber isolated xAxis? bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more droop travel:
- SPC?s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80? of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting cross axis bushings, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back:
- When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC?s arms have +1? of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0? to +4? of caster and ?2? of camber, so you can put your alignment angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well:
- Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.