Shipping & Returns
- What shipping options are available?
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- What is your warranty and return policy?
- Install Appointments:
- Coilover and shock warranty policies:
- You can find all the details on Bilstein shock absorber USA Warranties here:
- Our Limited warranty does not apply to products with normal wear and tear and to the exclusions below:
- Payment Policies And Orders
- Cancelled Or Changed Orders
- Returns / Refunds/Parts Or Components Missing
- Beginning the return process:
- Details for shipping returns and or exchanges back to BOSS-Offroad
- Refund Processing
If a product is in stock, we will ship via Fedex or USPS depending on the size and weight of the product. We reserve the right to adjust shipping companies at any given time. If a product is being shipped from one of our many distributors or manufacturers, it will depend on what carrier they use. We cannot guarantee what shipping company will be used. Most products of higher value will require a signature to ensure receipt. If a signature is required, many shipping companies have the option for the parts to be held at a location for you to pick the up.
Shipping delays can potentially happen when the wrong address is entered. If the shipping company can not deliver the package due to weather, or during holidays or damages that the shipping company has caused. We do our best to communicate shipping delays. We carry over 3,000 parts so updating stock on the website and stock availability is not guaranteed but we do notify customers as quickly as possible if there will be any delays. If your order is not received in reasonable time, please notify us within 10-15 days after shipment so that we can investigate and provide a solution. We will not be held responsible for lost orders if we are not notified within 15 days of the order shipping from our warehouses or distributors.
SCHEDULING INSTALL APPOINTMENTS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PARTS COMPONENTS IS NOT RECOMMENDED OR BACKED BY BOSS-Offroad POLICIES. WE ARE NOT PERFECT. PACKAGES CAN BE DELAYED DUE TO WEATHER OR OTHER DELAYS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.
Make sure receive all of your order and inspect packaging to ensure you have everything you need before scheduling installs. We will not be held liable for missed appointments. INSPECT COMPONENTS, AND VERIFY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS IN THE BOXES. Let us know if anything is missing and we will do our best to get missing parts out as soon as possible.
All Warranty, Return, And Refund Policies Must Be Read Prior To Ordering Any Parts From Boss-offroad Through Our Website, Social Media Or Over The Phone
By Ordering Either Online, Through Social Media Or Over The Phone, You Agree To These Terms And Policies And Conditions.
Are You Having Issues With Your New Vehicle And Aftermarket Parts In Which The Dealer Is Using Any Excuse To Void Or Not Cover A Warranty Issue. Please Refer Them To The Following:
US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) . For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If your vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, contact EPA at (202) 260-2080 or www.epa.gov. If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC at (202) 326-3128 or www.ftc.gov.
- ALL SHOCK COMPONENTS and BRANDS are a wearable Item and carry a limited one year warranty or follow the specific manufacturer warranty if a longer or shorter warranty exist with that particular company or part number. Front Coilovers and rear shock absorber have a one year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects or issues. If a shock failure occurs within the initial year of original ownership, the shock will be required to be shipped back to BOSS-Offroad or the specific manufacturer for inspection and/or service/replacement. If a shock/component or Front Coilover is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, improper installation, mechanic error or any other reason besides a manufacturer defect, the owner of the component will be responsible for all service/shipping costs.
- Our Warranty policies only applies to the original customer who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. Our warranties do not cover the product for finish, corrosion from weather elements or other causes, alterations, modifications and/or installation upon vehicles to which they are not designed or intended for.
- Bilstein shocks and coilovers, we follow Bilstein policies which are dependant on the part number and shock type. Any Signs of misuse, improper installation, improper or lack of maintenance or abuse will void the warranty.
- All other manufacturers of shocks, please refer to that particular companies warranty and return processes.
- All returns require prior authorization from BOSS-Offroad and an RMA number. Please contact us for details or questions.
- BOSS-Offroad reserves the right to determine warranty or Non warranty decisions on all products, parts and components that we sell.
- BOSS-Offroad will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including but not limited to claims for delay, loss of profits, use, time or labor.
- BOSS-Offroad will not warranty any product including bumpers for: Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion, Abuse, Misuse, and/or improper installation. There are cases where a bumper manufacture will take the claim and warranty the part. We will do our best to work with the manufacturer on the part or component but there is no written guarantee from BOSS-Offroad on how the manufacturer will respond or what they will cover.
- BOSS-Offroad obligations under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement.
- Any costs of removal, replacement and ALL shipping costs of defective parts are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. You are required to pay for any expenses you incur in making or pursuing a claim under warranty (Including the costs of delivering the product you consider to be defective to Toytec). The choice of repairing, replacing, or denying warranty on any product is the sole discretion of Toytec Lifts.
- Parts/Products or Components that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered.
- Coil springs, coilovers, Shocks, leaf springs/mini packs, bushings, and heim joints are all considered wearable parts/components
- Ensuring proper fitment and application of all parts is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer regardless of recommendation from BOSS-Offroad or manufacturers.
- BOSS-Offroad’s website, some of the information is provided by other manufacturers and we will not be held liable for the accuracy of such information, we do not guarantee all website information is 100% accurate. Information on the website is subject to change without notice including the range of specifications
- BOSS-Offroad assumes no responsibility for any damages or harm to person, property, or any other sort incurred as a result of the use, misuse, misunderstanding, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any instructions or the products to which they may directly or indirectly pertain.
- Lift amounts stated by either the manufacturer or BOSS-Offroad are always approximate and can vary between different years, makes and models, due to variables we cannot guarantee exact lift heights.
Q: Our Limited warranty does not apply to products with normal wear and tear and to the exclusions below:
- improperly installed products or have not been installed by a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products.
- Products that have been improperly maintained, serviced, used, modified, or subject to an accident or collision. We will not provide parts to large lift kits that have been subject to an accident.
- Parts/components Installed on a vehicle that has carried loads in excess of the vehicle manufacturers GVWR limits or stated terms.
- Installed on any vehicle that has been used for Rallying, Racing or Commercial use.
- Products that have been sold outside of the United States of America and Canada
BOSS Offroad WARNING ON AFTERMARKET LIFTS, ACCESSORIES AND KITS!
Installing a lift kit, leveling kit or lifting suspension components does raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed. These added components will make the vehicle/truck more susceptible to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain.
Installation techs, mechanics, owners, and operators must follow instructions from manufacturers and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle/truck, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others.
The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle and assumes liability for any damage it could cause. Improper installation or misuse of any product manufactured or sold by BOSS-Offroad could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders.
The products user/customer of BOSS-Offroad must know that they require frequent maintenance when compared to the factory/OEM suspension. Not following the maintenance schedule will cause the products to prematurely wear and can lead to eventual failure. If the components within the suspension system or accessories become worn, the safety and reliability of the vehicle is at risk. The maintenance of aftermarket equipment that ensures the vehicles occupant’s safety, is entirely your responsibility. You must not purchase from BOSS 4x4s if you are unwilling/unable to accept this responsibility.
- All major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard are accepted over the phone or through our website. We also accept PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to the verified shipping address.
- Ensure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us. This can cause delays and or cards to be declined.
- We do accept Venmo as well. You must call us for details on processing the order and payment.
- Orders that are cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee, no exceptions. We understand life happens and will work with you the best we can but please understand labor is involved once the order has been processed.
- Order changed after the product has shipped will require the customer to return the product(s) back to us at the customer cost. We will not reimburse for shipment costs back to BOSS-Offroad
- Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- BOSS-Offroad does accept returns or exchanges on products within 30 days of the initial purchase date. Restocking fees may apply. The following return policies will apply to any product ordered from BOSS.
- Any shipment or receipt of part issues must be received within 30 days. We will gladly accept the return of products due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. Fulfillment mistakes that may be made which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return.
- Before returning any part or product, you are required to call BOSS-Offroad or email dschmid@boss4x4s and request a Return Authorization (RMA) number. We will not accept back any products without a Return Authorization number.
- We will need as much information on your return as possible in order to expedite the return. Please have your order number available to assist our team in order to generate an RMA number.
- Products and parts must be received back within 45 days of original purchase date or the RMA will be denied.
- Any products being returned must be in the original boxes, new condition, uninstalled, and resaleable condition. We will not give any credit for any part that we do not deem to be in new condition.
- Special order items are not returnable, i.e. custom length shocks, custom parts or bumpers
- When returning or exchanging products to us, you may use any carrier you choose. Ensure that you get a receipt of shipment from the carrier of your choice. Lost packages and or damaged shipments will not be the responsibility of BOSS-Offroad. The customer will need to file a claim directly with the carrier. All return/exchange packages must have a tracking number.
- Improper packing causing damages to parts and or components are the sole responsibility of the customer. The RMA number not written or easily found will cause a delay in your refund or exchange.
- Call us to confirm return shipping address as some parts will be required to be sent to our manufacturing partners or distributors.
- Parts or components that arrived back damaged, installed, or determined to not be in new condition will not be accepted. The customer will be notified through email with pictures showing any inconsistencies from being in new condition. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs for returning/exchanging the parts back to you. Any unclaimed parts/components have not been picked up or shipped back due to lack of communication within 30 days of BOSS-Offroad receiving them, the customer will forfeit those items.
- BOSS-Offroad will attempt to process all returns within 48-72 business hours of receiving your return.
- We do not guarantee time length of any particular credit card for you to receive money back. This is out of our control. This can take up to 10 business days to hit your account.
- ALL refunds/orders carry a minimum restocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price depending how how the order was procured.
- All items returned will be unused, non-installed, new, and in saleable condition or return will be denied.
- All shipping and handling fees are not refundable and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will only be given or credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method. Venmo, Paypal, all applicable credit cards